tefutefu, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “the Company”) acknowledges the importance of protecting the personal information of customers as well as other individuals, and pledges to do so according to the following policy.
1. Acquisition of personal information
We collect personal information by legal and legitimate means.
2. Usage of personal information
The Company will use personal information within the scope of purpose of use as indicated at the time of acquisition and the following purposes, as required for business performance.
- Operation and provision of the Company’s services
- Information on the Company’s original brand products and sales outlets
- Repair of products sold by the Company and customer service-related paperwork, such as responding to inquiries
- To request questionnaires to collect information on our product development and sales promotion, etc.
- Distribution of e-mail newsletters regarding new products, after-sales services,sales, etc.
- Collection of marketing data such as product development and purchasing trend surveys
- Shipping of the Company’s products
- Product shipment and payment of web shopping
- To distribute and display advertisements for which the Company or third parties act as advertisers
- Response to various inquiries from customers
On the occasion we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, the aforementioned third party is subject to strict investigation and the appropriate supervision in order to maintain utmost confidentiality.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
The company will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent, except if required to disclose said information by law and it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
4. Management of personal information
- The company maintains the accuracy and safe management of all acquired personal information.
- The company takes appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- The company will take appropriate measures to prevent the leakage of personal information due to employees’ indiscretion and/or error.
- We may outsource all or part of the handling of your personal information to a third party.
In such cases, the Company will thoroughly screen the contractor for eligibility and provide necessary and appropriate supervision of the contractor to ensure the safe management of personal information through nondisclosure agreements or other appropriate means.
The company takes adequate security measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal data we handle and to ensure the accuracy and recency of the personal data required to achieve the purpose of use, including the establishment of rules for handling personal data and an implementation system for the safe management of personal data.
6. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
The company ensures that the customer has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of their own personal data. If there is such a request, the company will respond promptly.
102, 2-14-14 Minamiaoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062
Director Takao Umihara
For further enquiries regarding personal information, please contact us at:Est.4 th September, 2021
Rev.1 st April, 2022